2200 Magnolia Ave
Capstone Real Estate Investments is transforming this 1920s-era, 30,000-square-foot Family Service Laundry Building at 2200 Magnolia Ave. South into office space. Retail Specialists and Retail Strategies are going to lease 17,000 square feet of the building.
• Fall 2018 delivery
• Excellent walkability to some of the city’s most popular restaurants including Highlands Bar and Grill, Chez Fonfon, Hot and Hot Fish
Club, Bottega Cafe, Garage Cafe, Jim ‘N Nick’s BBQ, 5 Point Public House, Ocean and others
• Directly adjacent to the proposed Southtown redevelopment, a 25-acre mixed-use center that will include retail, restaurants and housing
• Close proximity to UAB and St. Vincent’s Hospitals as well as the Southside Medical District
• Quick, easy access from two US-31/280 exits: University Boulevard and Highland/Arlington Avenue
• Multiple hotels within a half mile of the property: great for in-town clients!
• 152 on-site parking spaces
For more information click HERE.