Taste of Five Points
Sunday September 8th 12:00 – 4:00 pm
Brother Bryan Park
- FOOD: Dozens of Five Points’ favorite restaurants will be serving bite sized samplings from their kitchens – enjoy all you can eat!
- DRINK: Beer, wine and cocktails will be served – and every admission ticket includes 2 drink tickets. Additional drink tickets may be purchased on site
- SHOP: Five Points’ shops, artisans and sponsors will be sharing their wares and offering special Taste of Five Points values.
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: The Five Points Storyteller competition will be performing and entertaining – and the second “Five Points Star” will be chosen by audience vote.
- THE PARK: See plans developed in part by the Five Points Alliance for the revitalization of Brother Bryan Park and improvements throughout the Five Points South district.
- FOR THE KIDS: Proceeds from Taste of Five Points benefit Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Greater Birmingham – changing children’s lives by matching them with caring adults to guide them on a path to success.
$30 in advance – $35 at the door
$20 in advance – $25 at the door
Children 12 and under – FREE